Sunday, December 5, 2010

Final Report on PLN

My PLN is making much more progress than it was before. I have a twitter account which i dont use as much as everything else, i have a skype account which i use to connect with my friends at other schools, and i use all sorts of new technology that we have learned about in class. Technology such as the smartboards, screentoaster, my blog, etc. I currently follow william chamberlain, jamie lynn, pv baggett, anthony capps, interpid teacher, jags football, and dianne chamberlain on my twitter account. For my blogs, whenever i am assigned to comment on a C4T i subscribe to that teachers blog and get any notifications if they comment back on my comment post. I follow John T. Spencer, concrete classroom, Wm Chamberlain, jk mcclung, and the dragon physics blog by gene gordon. My PLN has definitely grown since the middle of the semester and i believe that all the people i follow and the information ive learned from it will help me to become a better teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment