Monday, November 29, 2010

Summary C4K November

Children

For my first C4K#8 i commented on a little girls blog who is in Kathy Cassidy's 1st grade class. I had to comment on a picture the little girl drew with a title of "I can look with my eyes." I told her what a wonderful job she did and how her blog was looking very good.

The next C4K#9, i commented on a kid named Tyler's Blog. His post was of a story that he possibly made up or read, but either way it was a very interesting story about 3 boys getting stuck on an island looking for a control tower. The kids met a snake, killed it, and lived happily ever after. I commented telling him that was a fantastic story and that he had a great blog. I asked himif he made the story up but he never got back to me on that..

Next C4K#10 i commented on Alexie's blog who is a student in Mrs. Parris's class. The post was about planting some cress seeds at school and watching them grow on a piece of cotton wool. She said that the very next saturday and sunday the seeds started to grow. I told her that we plant seeds on my farm and that when they spill into the back of the truck that the seeds will grow in the back just like its on the ground.

The C4K#11 was to comment on a student in Mrs. Huebner's 2nd grade class named Amy. Her post was about what the kids did in class that day, which was to skype with a man named Christopher Lee who happens to be a relative of Christopher Columbus. They talked with him about Columbus and learned many new things about him. I commented saying that what they had learned was very interesting and new to me. I told her that i was unaware that Columbus had a son named Diego as well.

For the C4K#12 it was the special assignment to comment on Yasmines blog. Her post was a video about a little girl riding and training her little horse. I told her that it was a very interesting video and that the horse in the video was a very talented for doing what it did in the video. I told her what my favorite part was and asked her how she found the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment