Saturday, October 9, 2010

PLN Project #10

A PLN is a Personal Learning Network. I had no clue what thast was before i came into this class nor did i really care. This class had helped me to see the importance of a PLN and how it could help me to become a better teacher. My PLN is coming along. I am not sure how many blogs i follow (if any) but when i post comments on all my assignments i choose the option that lets you know when someone has commented back and so i get notifications from teachers blogs that i posted on back in the earlier parts of the semester. This helps me to stay in touch and once im on this blog reading the new comment i then usually go and check out the new additions to the blog. I believe i am making good progress especially since i had nothing to start with. That is definitely an improvement.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a good start Cody! Remember the PLN is not just internet or websites, but also people, places, organizations, or any other intities that are a part of your learning.

    Note: Be sure you use a capital "I" when you refer to yourself as you write. SS

    ReplyDelete